Saturday, May 29, 2010

I've never understood why it is almost everyone feels the need to park in the parking spot closest to the store. Have we become that lazy where we have to fight with someone else to get a parking spot 2 spots up from where there's another available? Just curious. Someone told me once if you just park closer to the back of the parking lot you end up walking 50 more miles a year than if you park up close. I don't know if that's true or not, but it sounds good to me. So for years I've just parked closer to the back so I walk further, get a little more exercise, and get to laugh at all the dummies fighting for the closest spot available. Just a thought after seeing people fight over a parking spot today. :)

Hmm... what's new here. Adam is coming home between July 10-30! Yay! It makes me happy he will be here for the last few months of being pregnant and so he can feel this ninja of a baby in me kicking and moving. It's the funniest thing feeling the baby using my bladder as a trampoline. Haha! Seriously though. I will go to the bathroom and not even 5 minutes later have to go again. It doesn't help that I've been drinking 100oz of water a day so I don't have to go to the hospital EVER again for dehydration, but I figure a few (dozen) extra bathroom runs aren't that bad if it means not getting dehydrated. :)

Well that's it folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment