I'm just sitting here watching my belly. It's so funny! She'll just start kicking really hard and my belly will move all over the place. I love feeling her little foot too! She really likes to start kicking hard around 10:30 at night. Not sure why 10:30... I guess she's on a schedule. :) Hopefully I can change that schedule when she's born. :p
I had my doctors appointment the other day and the doctor again told me she was concerned I hadn't put on enough weight. I really don't know what else I can do... I eat at least every 2-3 hours and only throw up a couple times a week now. I feel like a fatty- that's for sure, so I'm kinda scared to put on 21 more pounds like she say I should to get my full 25 pound weight gain. YIKES! I'm pretty sure all my muscle has turned into flab and that's why I haven't put on any weight hardly... since muscle weighs more than fat. I know I have definitely lost any sort on toning I had before baby. Blah. Now that I am very motivated to run, I'm told not to. I've just go on walks with my 2 pregnant friends on weekdays. Sometimes if I'm feeling really good, I'll ride my mother-in-laws bike too. :)
Yesterday I went to the commissary and bought a bunch of groceries and brought them home, but couldn't find room in the fridge. So suddenly I was very motivated to clean out the fridge and freezer. It was pretty bad in there. I was throwing away things that expired in 2005. Yuck! Needless to say after I was done, there was tons of room for food that was good. It only took 6 hours to get through the project and cleaning the kitchen very thoroughly, but it was well worth it. :D
Adam's doing well too. He's pretty worn out all the time from working such long shifts and taking a class, but he'll be home soon, so we are getting pretty stoked! We are thinking we might take a trip to Alberta in August because I have family there I haven't seen in years and they've never met Adam. Thinking about it- I haven't been to Alberta since 1999! Wow! I didn't realize it had been that long! I think a trip to West Edmonton Mall, camping in Banff, and eating poutine at Harvy's (fries with gravy and cheese- YUM!) is long overdue. :)
Look at you all nesting and stuff :) Way to get through a project! And I was told with my last pregnancy that I didn't gain enough weight (I was okay with that!). I think as long as you are eating healthy you will be fine. But, um, I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on that. Your baby bump is super cute!!
ReplyDelete