So I got some surprising and good news tonight! I was hanging out with my good friends the Luellen's and Wilson's when I get a call from Adam. I had just talked to him a couple hours earlier before he went to work and was surprised he called me while at work. He said he's most likely coming home from Iraq early!! Yay! Since they are drawing the troops back in Iraq, a lot of guys in his unit are being sent home between June-August!! That would be so amazing if he could come home early so he can be here with me pregnant. I've been sad because he can't be here to feel the baby kick or anything, so it would be so great to have him here the last few months when he can really feel the baby moving. :) Woo hoo! :) He does want to stay until at least July so he can have his 180 days deployed because there's way more benefits (like education being paid for, being a vet, etc), but that's only like a month and a half away! A lot more do-able than 7-8 months away. I've been trying not to get my hopes up because things change really fast in the Army, but it's looking pretty certain- and I guess it's too late to not get my hopes up! :)
Anyways my sweet little gal has been moving all over the place- she's definitely a mover. She likes to get extremely active right after I eat for some reason. That's usually when I'm ready to take a nap, but she gets really energetic. :) The food must energize her. :)
Awesome!! You'll have to keep us posted. It would be so nice for you to have him home!
ReplyDeleteOur baby always kicks a ton after I eat too. It's crazy. I think she likes food as much as I do. strange.
This is amazing!! I really really hope that for both you & Adam that he gets to come home... come July or so!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so relieved Jay's not going, but if he has to go, I'd rather it was to Iraq. I hope this pans out just like Adam says!
ReplyDelete