Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Welcome to Washington
Well- fall is here and so is the rain. Rylee and I managed to make it to the store with just the 2 of us. We went in and it was sunny, when we came out it was pouring. Not just raining, but literally buckets pouring down. Finally after waiting under cover for about 20 minutes for the rain to let up it slowed down a bit. Rylee and I decided to make a run for it. About 1/2 way to our car it started dumping buckets of freezing cold rain on us. I put Rylee in her seat as she was laughing away thinking it was the funniest thing ever to be getting soaking wet. I threw the groceries in the trunk and climbed in the backseat to buckle the babe. I was soaked head to toe and so was my baby and car. Brrr. I cranked up that heat. I sure felt bad for the soldier I saw with his big pack on doing his ruck march on post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment