Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pick me up

Anyone who knows me well knows I have a love for Diet Coke. It's definitely one of my guilty (unhealthy) pleasures. Since having Rylee I have felt EXTREMELY tired (maybe has something to do with the fact that she likes to sleep right next to me and still wakes up several times a night) and I have felt myself needing a big pick-me-up. I don't drink coffee, so I have been relying on it more than I should. I'm not ashamed about how much I love it, but I want to cut back because I know it's not good for me. I just want to get out of this sleepless nights stage before trying to cut back.

Anyways, I have been blessed with great friends in the area I live in. One of my friends shares the same love of Diet Coke as I do and today texted me she was dropping something off. She showed up a with a large Diet Coke. I wanted to shout hallelujah! I was so tired from Alexis waking up thinking it was time to get up at 1:30 and 3:30am and Rylee waking up every hour. When she showed up and I took that first sip- ahh! Divine!

Until the day comes in the near future when I cut out Diet Coke-- cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment