Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kids say the darnest things

Alexis has really been getting a funny personality. She just says the funniest things. A couple weeks ago we went to the Washington State Fair and saw a hypnotist show. The last thing the hypnotist said was for the guys to pretend they were Chippendales. Anyways, fast forward, we ask Alexis if she had fun at the fair and what she did. She replies with no hesitation, "yeah! I saw a Chippendales show!" Uhh... Hahaha! We were practically rolling on the floors laughing- it was SO funny, but really, out of the whole fair- that's all she took from it?! Lol! 

Last night she found the iPad and started getting glued to Mickey, so I decided to play with her. I started pretending I was eating her and this is the conversation that proceeded.
A: Ahh. Mommy! Stop biting me!
Me: I'm not biting you, I'm just nibbling on you cause you're so cute and yummy!
A: mommy, I'm not food and I'm not a cookie.
Me: you're not a cookie? I thought you were because you have it all over your face (she snuck a few Oreos earlier). If you're not a cookie, what are you?
A: I'm Alexis. I'm not food. Don't eat me.

I love that she understands our conversations and comes back with snarky responses. Lol! I'm sure I won't love it in a few years, but for now I am enjoying it. :)

Grandma gave her $5 to not suck her thumb.
She loves ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment