Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh baby!

I've been so spoiled lately! I have found so many cute baby things at the goodwill and yard sales! I love going to yard sales on base because people sell their nice baby things for dirt cheap! I went to one where the girl had TONS of baby girl clothes! I was in heaven and spent about $15 on outfits. I started talking to her and she said she couldn't have anymore kids... I was really sad for her. She said she was trying to get rid of all the baby things she had because she didn't want it lingering reminding her of not having another baby. :( She then said, "you know what, take anything you want for free." I tried to give her more money for all the stuff she gave me, but she wouldn't let me. So I got tons of super cute baby clothes and made a friend out of it.

Today I went to motherhood maternity with my friend Christie. I tried on this dress that was super cute, but I didn't look at the price tag so I decided not to get it when I saw it was $40 just because I am trying not to spend any money if it's not necessary spending. Anyways, I give it to the lady to hang back up while in the mean time Christie got it from her and paid for it when I went to the bathroom. Sneaky sneaky. It was sweet and totally made my day!

I've realized just how blessed I am to have such good friends... I just hope I can be half the friend that they are to me! I definitely need to be better at being a friend. It's just easy to get caught up in life sometimes I just forget to do things for others. Something to work on for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you were here! I need a mommy to be friend here!!

    ReplyDelete