I'm not going to lie- I kinda forgot about my blog. I checked it today for the first time in a long time only to realize my background was expired, so it got a little face lift.
So A LOT has happened in the last 2 months! On July 23rd Adam called me and said he was in Texas and needed me to pick him up the next day. He hadn't told me he was on his way home before this because it wasn't certain he was even coming home. The Army kept going back and forth about whether they were being sent to Afghanistan or coming home. Luckily he came home! I was so excited to see him again. I am so happy he was able to come home! It's definitely been a blessing having him around again.
On July 20th I had an ultrasound and the baby weighed 3 pounds, so still pretty little, but I had another one on August 30th and she was 5 pounds. That was almost 3 weeks ago and I can tell she's grown a lot because of the amount of pain and I am in right now. We went to the Puyallup Fair on Monday and by time we got back to the car I was in the most pain I can ever remember myself being in... seriously everything below my neck hurt, especially my feet, lower to mid back, and ribs and it still hurts bad. So much pressure everywhere, this baby might just fall out of me! :p Luckily I've only gained 20 pounds throughout my pregnancy and have no stretch marks on my stomach (yet! lol hope she doesn't add any in the next 2-3 weeks of growing inside me). I can already tell she has a sweet personality, and she loves to move her foot up and down my stomach and stick her behind out. It's really hilarious to see a big bump on one side of my tummy from her behind and her foot print on the other side. It makes my stomach look so distorted. I love this little girl and can't wait for her to be here in my arms!
So in most recent news. Our loan and everything went through and we now own a house! We got the keys on Tuesday, and now there's just a ton a work to do! It was pretty trashed and everything needs to be cleaned and sanitized, we need new carpet in our bedroom, bathroom needs tile, walls need to be washed, carpets steam cleaned, bathrooms cleans, cupboards cleaned out and way more... bah! I know it's better now being 37 weeks preggo than having the baby already trying to do all this stuff, but it is SO overwhelming because there is just SO much to do!! I don't think it will ever be done! Adam got work off this week and we've practically been there since Tuesday night just cleaning and have hardly made a dent. It took 3 hours yesterday just to dust because there were spider webs and dust bunnies in every corner. I feel bad because Adam does so much and I can't help him as much because I always have to take breaks... my whole body hurts and the people who lived there before had cats, so every time I'm there my throat is itching and nose is stuffy/runny. Don't get me wrong, we are very blessed to have a house to live in and to be able to make it our home, I'm just so overwhelmed by the amount of work to do and with how I feel. The thing that helps me feel better about all the work we have to do is the fact that we got it at just a little over half its value because it was foreclosed.
Until next time-
I;m super excited for your little girl to come too! Haha, it makes me anxious to see where you're at and realize that my whole pregnancy is going to fly by just like yours has seemed to fly by. Congrats on the house! Good luck getting it all cleaned up!!
ReplyDeleteI want to see some more pictures of your darling house and pregnant you ;)!
ReplyDeleteI'm really bad about updating my blog too! Hey I think we have the same background image. :P
ReplyDelete